by: Lauren Randel, Director of Marketing & Communication
Why Join Our Team?
High commissions with no strings attached. We're growing and scaling, so we offer a straight 60% commission for 12 mos. for every subscription, no min or max sales.
Independence. We hire responsible, trustworthy people, and we treat them that way. You’ll get the freedom and flexibility to choose how, when and where you work.
Collaboration. Your ideas and experience are important to us. Be a part of something bigger than yourself by collaborating on exciting projects and providing feedback on process.
Growth opportunity. Be a part of a talented team where you’ll be challenged every day. We are a quickly growing company, and we believe in promoting from within first. Opportunity for growth inside Devscape is exciting.
So, What Will I Be Doing?
Devscape associates think outside the box, we're problem solvers who move fast and get things done. More specifically our sales associates should be confident, self-motivated and results driven.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Go the "extra mile" to drive sales using various sales methods.
• Actively seek out new sales through cold calling, warm leads, networking and social media sourcing.
• Obtain subscriptions and contracts by planning and organizing potential sales leads.
• Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies and models. Evaluate effectiveness and report to senior leadership.
• Service existing accounts. Recommend changes in product levels, services and policy by evaluating the needs of the customer.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to senior leadership.
• Identify non-competitive partners and establish relationships to enable us to cross promote our business.
• Track, report and provide feedback using our own Argenta Sales Management System.
• Proven sales experience.
• Track record of achieving goals and meeting quotas.
• Strong competency of cloud software and the internet.
• Experience working with CRM software.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Fast learner. Self-motivated and driven.
Our mission is to make great software affordable for everyone, especially nonprofits and small businesses. We need talented people like you to help us on our mission. In everything we do we strive to build the best possible product. We can’t wait to hear why you’re perfect for our team.